Sunday, February 27, 2011

Fiberholics

Hello, my name is Patti Barker and I'm a fiberholic. I must say, I used to think of that term as a coin phrase, or slang for the day. Now my relationship with fiber is crazy. I totally understand. I get it. If I'm away for any length of time I begin to miss it. It occupies my mind until I return to play. I am so happily reunited with renewed inspiration. It's not just fiber. It's all the things you can DO with it. Dye it...blend, spin, weave, felt it, etc. Inventing new ways to pull it all together, using ideas from all directions of life. The creative exploring has me obsessed. I'm taking it one day at a time.

2 comments:

  1. Mine has gotten out of hand too! It gets me out of bed quickly in the morning:) I just wish I could find enough time in the day to do all the fiber ideas in my head...

    ReplyDelete